• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible San Antonio, TX area meet and greet?

To all San Antonio, TX area MVers.

Anybody interested in meeting up for Breakfast/Lunch/BS sometime on a weekend in the beginning of Feb? Any ideas of where we can eat and hang out in a parking lot for awhile? Any suggestions welcome.

ntxcop

If you ever get the itch to drive a few hours, the Military Vehicle Collector Club of North Texas holds meetings every month in the Fort Worth / Keller area. The meetings are on a Saturday and usually start in the morning, around 10. I know there are several guys down in the San Antonio area that should be dropping by the thread and chiming in, but if not, you're always welcome to come up north and hang with us!

Keith

Tornadogt

I would be good for something here local.. and maybe hit up the Lonestar MVPA meeting on once and a while...

Biff Busbys does a car night on Fridays parking would be adequate i believe for a smaller meet... check it out
Biff Buzby's Burgers
12702 Toepperwein Road, Live Oak, TX

also have been to larger car meets at the FireHouse Grill large parking lot.
Firehouse Pub & Grill
5380 Walzem Rd, San Antonio, TX 78218

or At the Live Oak Cinema 18
lots of parking with Buffalo wild wings and Texas Road house to eat at.. maybe catch a movie

I guess you can tell what side of town I live on .... just ideas

GHall

I'll be there, I've been to biffs before.. Lemme know. My truck and I are an hour south of SanAntonio so I need a few days notice.

Sorry it has taken me so long to get this set up. Started a second job that had me working alot. I would to see about doing this on Saturday May 25th in the morning. I was thinking of possibly the Cracker Barrel off of Rittiman and I35. Say around 1000.

Last edited:

Tornadogt

I'll will need to check my calendar but should be able to make it .......... Side note I will have my truck +1 other on display at the Liberty Gun Show at the Live Oak Civic Center on the 11th and 12th (next weekend) It is a friend is running the show and want to help him out for advertizement.

Ok, this Sunday at 1000 at the Cracker barrel off I-35. (6330 N Interstate 35, San Antonio, Texas). There is a large parking lot in back, I figure taht is the best place to park for now. Hope to see some others there. ‎

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks