• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay 2013 Armed Forces Day Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ohio, May 17 – 19, 2013: 26th Annual Findlay Show and Armed Forces Day Celebration at the Hancock County Fairgrounds, Findlay, OH Military Vehicle show and Swap Meet. This year we will be honoring Vietnam Veterans, and recognizing the 50th Anniversary of United States’ involvement in the Vietnam War sponsored by the Findlay Military Association. Contact: Roger Neff; (419) 387-7263 or John Cheney; (419) 257-2388, or visit www.finhanmilitary.org for more information.

Yes, it is one of your "bigger, better rallies".

WARNING!!!! Do not do a search and go to:

hXXp://www.militarytrader.comXXX (I added the XX;s)
Google has reported that it is distributing malware at this time through some of the links.
www.finhanmilitary.org is not updated yet either, I got the show info at MVPA.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there with kids. Good time, pretty much the first show of the season for me. Maybe should stay overnight...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's funny, I'm using Tapatalk and can't see them............ whaaaahhh.

;-)

I think this will be my 6th time there.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I know this may surprise some, but I could most likely be there. I'll be on the way home and since I'm moving stuff.........

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is Fri/Sat/Sun but it is pretty much over Sun.

A lot of the guys will get up there Thur night to setup.

CARNAC being there, wow, that would be something. (Not sure what.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks