• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Discussion Thread

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Parts for trading selling, bs'ing, swap stuff, etc thread.

100 percent for the 13th! Great minds think alike!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I vote for sometime in March or Late September!!!!
March? are you insane? Rain and 40 degrees is not my idea of fun. Setember is really busy for me, not sure about others. Others are organizing fall rallys if you are interested.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm just fine with the13th.

That's funny right there.

ALTHOUGH.....if you ever get that 700R4 swap done, the drive up to Haspin wouldn't be too bad. I'm planning on having the road oiler back in operation by then...I hope :oops:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope the rest of the stuff I'll need will just be advice from here on out. I'm gonna take the transmission to a shop to get rebuilt probably the week after Thanksgiving. Then it's just a matter of getting the flex plate, TV cable and whatever set-up I'm going to use for the lock-up. Oh, and installing it is in there somewhere also ;-)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in for the middle of the month. To be honest, I'm in whenever it is. I'm looking forward to making Haspin this year after two years off from making the big trip to Indiana!

Durango_USMC

I'm in for the first or third options, I dont think I'll be able to make the other one as I'd be burning quite a bit of vacation. I'm hoping for dust, I have enough mud issues. Hopefully I'll have something 6x6 by then.

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's a lot easier to clean dust outa the air filter than tons of mud off the whole dang truck!
That's a fact for sure Dan! And that stuff dries like concrete and tends to become a permanent fixture. I got most of it cleaned off...and figure I'll just bring whatever's left on the truck back next summer. The 13th is as good a time as any for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks