• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia Tech Auto Show 3-30-2013

stampy

By the way Patracy my comment was just meant as a LOL about college students. I agree that I have known of plenty of those "I have an MBA from X school so I am smarter than you " type people and I agree many of them if not most are worthless. I spent most of my time at Tech in the Textiles labs working with the "rednecks" you speak of and found them to be the best people to learn from. Still do. Sorry if my "joke" hit a nerve as I meant no disrespect to anyone...you in particular.

dangeroustyz

I once raced 285 to the end. I went left when the road actually went right. Was i wrong? Dont know BUT it was fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! What a great event. I don't imagine that there are many cars shows that have the range of vehicles that this one did. Very, Very Cool!

I anyone wants to see more on my truck, you can select the build thread link in my signature.

Attachments

Last edited:
More pics. The black Ferrari is for sale if anyone is interested. The "T" is the same size as the one atop Tech Tower.

Attachments

More pics. The Rolls Royce is the only one of its kind in the world.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks