• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deucin' For a Cure at Elephant Butte NM

NMSMITTY

Fathers day weekend, June 14th - 16th, my wife Tami Smith and Kathryn Dickson, are putting on a fund raiser for the Sierra County Cancer Assistance. This group is a non-profit that helps cancer patience of all ages get to and from appointments all over. The whole weekend will be strictly donations, with a luncheon Saturday along with a silent auction. They will have our friend Jojo Garcia from the morning show on 92.3 the Fox doing a live remote Friday, then Saturday will be helping MC an air guitar contest and some Karaoke and even have some dancing in the sand. They are asking for all the military trucks in the area of all sizes, come and support and show off what you got. Several will be helping do sand rescues for donations as well.

If you were looking for someplace to go for that weekend they would love to see you come and support. We have close to 40 trucks that are down here and we would love to see all of them along with some new visitors show up and storm the beach.... Perhaps we could have some tug-o wars as well.....

They have a FB event page, it is https://www.facebook.com/events/518355744861770/

Please show some support and if you have any questions they would love to answer

NMSMITTY

Please send my your contact info so that I can start putting together a distribution list. We hope to have a nice large truck parade down the beach here at the lake so the more the merrier.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I am really bummed I will not be able to make this. I was already committed to another charity event here at home. I keep hearing the radio ad and it just keeps reminding me I can't make it. Hope you all have a great time. At least I can bump it back up.

NMSMITTY

https://www.facebook.com/DeucinForACure

Slight change of location.. Instead of the rally site, we will be right in the middle of the camp area on Rattlesnake island. this will allow for easy access for folks to come out and enjoy all the activities and lunch on Saturday. If you would like to make a donation you can do it directly on the SCCA website, or you can bring it out with you Saturday. This group is funded thru donations so the more the merrier!!! Look for the truck parade to start at 8:00 Saturday at Hot Springs landing and ending at Rattle Snake Island. This will be followed by activities all day and don't forget the BBQ lunch.
See you there

Dukeman

Odessa, TX? What the heck is going on in Odessa that would keep you from having fun with us at the lake. Only been to Odessa once. The Jr. College National Gymnastics Championship. Don't remember how I did, but I do remember a special little cheerleader, oh the good old days.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NICE!!! Thanks for posting the pics. I am really bummed I could not make this event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks