• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M928A2 Pick up in Indianapolis, IN // Possible drive or transport to Appleton, WI

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Fellow Steel Soldiers,

I won a M928A2 in Indianapolis and need to get it out of there by the close of business 19 June (I'm active Army in Texas and have been away, so couldn't coordinate this earlier). The truck is in drivable condition. I've got a lot of these trucks, so normally I'd just fly to Indy and drive it home, but I just can't get there in time.

I'm looking for any and all reasonable options to get my M928A2 out of the Indianapolis GL location before close of business 19 June 2013. Options include (a) someone just picking up the truck and driving it to a secure location in/near Indianapolis until I can get there to drive it home (likely the 4th of July weekend), (b) picking it up and driving it to Appleton, WI, or (c) a trucker hauling it from Indianapolis, IN to Appleton, WI.

Please let me know if you can help; I'm naturally happy to pay a reasonable fee or possibly trade your service for M939 truck parts:

http://joe.czarnik.net/pictures/v/M...+6X6+Trucks+For+Sale+M939+M35+M923+M809+M813/

http://joe.czarnik.net/pictures/v/Military+Surplus+Collection/Surplus+Parts+For+Sale/

Best to email me (joe@armytruckparts.com) or call or text 608-567-8281.

Thanks very much!!!

Joe Czarnik

51426611_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg51426626_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg51426599_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg51426543_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg51426422_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg51426460_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg51426502_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg

jedawson1

If you search Indianapolis inspection on this website and you will find a guy by the name of Bob. A few members have used his service including myself. I believe he can store the truck for you. His inspection fee was very affordable, an older gentleman I suspect he's still operating on 1970 dollar when $20 still had buying power.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe,
Call Bob Rainville, "he's the guy", 317-710-2240, he works well and knows the trucks, SS ID is Bobr2004.
Tell him Joe sent you.
JC

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks to you both for the feedback; I called Bob and we're all lined up and ready to go!

Joe,
Call Bob Rainville, "he's the guy", 317-710-2240, he works well and knows the trucks, SS ID is Bobr2004.
Tell him Joe sent you.
JC

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Joe,
Talked to Bob today, he says your truck is a good'n, big too. Drove good, got it moved. Bob is good people.
JC

ShermHook

Last week I was traveling on the SW side of Indianapolis when I saw several parked MV's and one with a for sale sign in the window. I looked like a perfect opportunity to meet another MVer and maybe score a cargo cover bow for my recently recovered M925. I called the number on the sign and made an appointment to pick up a bow. Come to find out it was Bob Rainville. Bob is a really friendly guy and was very helpful hooking me up with the part I was looking for. Just goes to show it really is a very, very small world. Bob - thanks for the help with the bow. Maybe next time I can talk you out of that boarding ladder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks