• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help finding m931 trailer brake charge valve

RDUKW

I am trying to replace the valve for charging the trailer brakes. I bought a pp7 bendix valve and it does. Not seem to be right. The number in the TM does not match any bendix or civilian numbers. Has anyone replaced that valve and what part number did you use?

Thanks
Ryan

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trying to replace the valve for charging the trailer brakes. I bought a pp7 bendix valve and it does. Not seem to be right. The number in the TM does not match any bendix or civilian numbers. Has anyone replaced that valve and what part number did you use?

Thanks
Ryan
Any commercial trailer supply valve should work.

RDUKW

I bought a pp7 Bendix that did not work. It looks to have a balancing port maybe. Does anyone have a part number that would cross reference?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the part number from the TM?

RDUKW

I ordered a pp3 bendix hopefully it is right. The pp7 seemed to be for a balanced system which I don't know how it works. It seems to take air in on two ports instead of one on the pp3

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks