• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M108 hose adapter

m108

We got a new CNC lathe in the shop at work and I kept punchin' buttons until it spit this out. Now I can use a hose with a 1" male pipe thread on both ends.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So tell me Andy, how hard are those to brew up? That looks like something I could use. Do you know how many one would need for the M108? Guess I'll be out checking in the AM if it ever stops raining.

rizzo

I ended up getting rid of the solid line and running hose all the way to the controls. We couldn't find anything that would fit.

great job!

m108

Kenny I think it's 8 but I'm not sure. I took the measurements off of the old hose end,I have them at work.Rizzo one of my tubes was replaced with a hose before I got the truck the rest were replaced by cutting the old hose end off and welding them to something else that was crimped on a new hose.I plan to replace all of the welded fittings as I don't know who or how well they were done.If I still worked second shift I could go into production!Now I will have to do a couple at a time until I have enough.If you know someone who works in a machine shop they should be able to make some. I can make them but right now not many at one time which may change shortly not sure right now.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy, if you by chance could whip out just one, I'll find someone local to make them. Is it a good idea to do away with the steel tubing and run hose the whole length? Hmm, wonder if I could buld all new steel tubes?

m108

Kenny sorry it has taken a while to get back here and reply, trying to get ready to go to Florida to the power wagon rally. I'll see if I can't get you one and a drawing soon.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Andy, if one could be made from the drawing, that would be all I need. Thanks Buddy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks