• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola Vintage Military Show swap, trade, need List 9-11 Aug 2013

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Starting a list for Iola Wi, show 9-11 Aug 2013, I have medical cans, litters with canvass nylon or net, litter racks(saw horses) three of duce boarding ladders one is spoken for,feet for the Ibis Tek tow bar and a couple hundred pounds of military nic-nacks. I should be up there the evening of the 8th on the K row46-47. kamo 005.jpgkamo 003.jpgkamo 006.jpgibis ends 001.jpg Also I can bring a new skin with used frame 16X16 light weight frame tent if there's a buyer.frame tent.jpg and complete NOS cover and bow kit for the M1101/1102 trailer.m1102.jpg Also got a set of rear stakes and sides in fiber glass

for a M715 spoken for, I have two nos mutifuel Steward Warner OJKH1-10530B 30,000 BTU compartment heaters fsn 2540-01-194-3323 that I can bring also.

Last edited:

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some 900x20 tires on wheels,
A couple 1100x20 tires on single wheels from a M135.
A Gmc hard top, m35 hardtop,
M211 front axle,
A bunck of 5 gal gas cans,
Magnesuim snow shoes,
A m105 trailer
And a bunch of M211/M135 parts.
pics to come

Brad Nitzke

Starting a list for Iola Wi, show 9-11 Aug 2013, I have medical cans, litters, litter racks(saw horses) couple of boarding ladders ,feet for the Ibis Tek tow bar and a couple hundred pounds of military nic-nacks. I should be up there the evening of the 8th on the K row46-47. View attachment 441262View attachment 441263View attachment 441264View attachment 441265 Also I can bring a new skin with used frame 16X16 light weight frame tent if there's a buyer.View attachment 441266 and complete NOS cover and bow kit for the M1101/1102 trailer.View attachment 441267
What Are the bording ladders for? M-35? M-105?

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm in need of some telephone wire and maybe even another field phone. ...If the price is right!
Phone is no trouble pick it up when you are next out here. The combat phone wire used to be called WD-110. Not sure what it is called now. Think it has something like a mixture of steel and copper strands. Four copper and 3 steel Very strong stuff.

camoyj7

Some parts. 3/4 ton axles 4.10 gears dana44 front 8 lug w/4" raised steering arm and a 14 bolt full floater w/Detroit locker. $500 obo Also 5 brand new hmmwv 24 bolt wheels w/goodyear wranglers. $1000 for set. Four new 8 lug wheel spacers with 64 new lug nuts 2" for front and 3" for rears. $350 perfect upgrade for your lifted M1009. $1600 for all in package deal.

Attachments

Last edited:

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for:
1.) Frame and tent bag in good shape for a command tent.
2.) M101 trailer right hand (wood) stakeside and uprights for the top bows. I will also need the topbow cross parts.
3.) Sceptor diesel fuel can and a fuel can bracket.
4.) Antenna and mount for a M1009. I have the brush guard.

I will be there on Saturday all day.

Bert

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
T. Highway by top bow cross parts does that mean the bow with the corners and do you need all 5? I have a right side and a full set of 5 bows with corners. Let me know and I will load them.

at the barn I dug out two complete NOS never been put together Duce wood bow sets complete with fiberglass staves/uprights, corners, straps and stove bolts.
Smoke grenade launcher from armored MV
a couple of airborne folding litters
2 wheel litter carrier

Attachments

Last edited:

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
T. Highway by top bow cross parts does that mean the bow with the corners and do you need all 5? I have a right side and a full set of 5 bows with corners. Let me know and I will load them.
I need the bows with corners (5) and the wood right hand side. PM me with price. Do you have the parts (10) for between the stakeside and bows also?

Bert

Last edited:

135gmc

If anyone is looking for Douglas electrical connectors (old M-series), parts, and crimpers, I'll have them - all new.

Contact me if you want crimpers/tools for other types of MIL connectors. Contact me if you need any bulk VIC interconnect cable.

As near as I can remember, I'll be at K33 or 34.

BMS07

I have some 1100x20 tires on wheels. For 809 or 939 series 5 tons. If any body is intrested in them I will bring them up. Thanks Brad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks