• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Fall Haspin Rally

what date for the rally?

• ga rally october 11 12 13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • october 19 20 21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

212sparky

If some one wants to do shirts that would be great. Just have to get permission from chris at steel soldiers to use the name.

gungearz

Last week in September is my wifes birthday.... She made the choice to go the weekend of her birthday, regardless of the rally. So if everyone chooses that weekend, we'll be there... If not, we won't...

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
October 4,5,6 would be better for me but I will be there what ever weekend we choose. I still have vacation time and have been saving it for this. Thanks for getting this thread up Rob.:drool:

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not from Ohio, but I plan on doing both the Haspin and GA rally. So, I definitely like the September dates!

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's over 3 days, I'd most likely be able to make it at least one of those days, maybe even for an overnight. Where exactly is Haspin again??

gungearz

If it's over 3 days, I'd most likely be able to make it at least one of those days, maybe even for an overnight. Where exactly is Haspin again??
Its in Laurel, Indiana... I think about 35 miles from the Ohio boarder.. Google it if you haven't been there and you can type "steel soldiers at haspin" on youtube to watch some videos of us going down some trails... Join us, its always a very memorable event....

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John S-B you will have a great time. Try to make it an overnight stay so you can go on a night ride. My avatar is a picture from the first fall rally.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a great time! I may be moving my daughter down to start college that weekend, so I don't know yet. If I can, I'd like to even drag the wife unit down. What kind of cost is there??

gungearz

Sounds like a great time! I may be moving my daughter down to start college that weekend, so I don't know yet. If I can, I'd like to even drag the wife unit down. What kind of cost is there??
http://www.haspinacres.com/

Here's the info on the park... Steel soldiers get a discount but I just plan for normal rates. Then you will never be short. The cost of the trip is the same price as it would cost you to camp for the weekend plus $20 a day for admission per person, spectators and ages 8 thru 16 are $10, under 8 and pets are free...
bring extra footwear in case its muddy and if you plan a night stay (which is included in the admission also) bring whatever you would for camping. It would also be nice to bring a offroad vehicle to tote around on... Such as a dirt bike, ATV, jeep, side by side, lawnmower, hover board or whatever floats your boat. Makes life easier to get around on... And DONT FORGET YOUR HELMET... Haspin policy for offroad recreational vehicles... Hope to see you there......

Status
Not open for further replies.