• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Uploading images from Tapatalk mobile app

cliffyp

I have been using Tapatalk with this forum since I became a member. It works really well. They just did a major upgrade to the app and now, when I try to upload a photo there is a message saying the site administrator has disabled photo uploading from the app. Is this just the upgrade being goofy or has Steelsoldiers blocked photo uploads from Tapatalk? Any way to fix this?

cliffyp

It was the app. My eye caught something as I made the above post that lead to the solution.

For anyone having this problem: while typing a post, at the bottom of the screen, just above the letter "P" are three little dots. Tapping them drops the keyboard and reveals 3 selections behind it, one of which is "photo sharing". Select that and then under "hosted by" change the selection from "Tapatalk" to "attatchment". Done. Apparently when they redid the app they change the default setting. Hope that helps!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377657722.377072.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377657740.423661.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks