• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 Color MERDC Pattern Needed

m38inmaine

I tried downloading TB 43-0209 here but it stalls out and I don't even know if its the 1976 version. If you have a copy of this pattern from the manual I would greatly appreciate it.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the 1990 version downloaded (about 16 MB) and it's the 3-color pattern, which supersided the 1976 version...
Don't know what's on this site, it failed to download for me too.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a glitch of sorts. If you right click on the link to the manual and save it to your harddrive, it will open. Ii don't think we have the 1976 version with the MERDC patterns. If someone has it and wants to share it, I'd be glad to see it gets up on the site.

m38inmaine

It seems that only the 1976 edition of TB 43-0209 covers the M35A2 MERDC pattern, the other manual does not, it has other variants of the deuce but skips the cargo truck for some reason as well as the M151 jeep. Still looking-thanks.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't have a book or TM that shows MERDC on an M35, but, if you like, I can take pics of my truck, 'cause it had 4 color MERDC on it when I got it and I just re did it the same colors it was...is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks