• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear shocks for my M1028A3 Dually

dangerfieldinc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You still can get coil over shocks from napa they are about $250 a pair just put some on an f250 they are kinda like adding a helper spring

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The kits to convert the shelter carriers over to dual wheels did come with a sway bar. Some trucks have them, some do not. Don't know if the unit or depot that installed them may have just not installed them. Hence the use of a sway shock. Factory built dually 4x4's weren't offered with a rear sway bar but the 2WD trucks were. I tried in vane to get one on the back of a 4x4 dually I ordered in 1986 but such an option didn't exist. It did get a factory tach though. I'm currently in the market for a rear sway bar for my M1010.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks