• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance agents in AZ for M-35-A2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotgun

Any MV owners in AZ and what insurance carrier are you using? I am in Prescott Valley area and talking to agents and no one knows what it is or wants to insures an M35-A2 from the agents I talked to so far. Just curious who you are using. Called Gulfway and that was a no go, all sort of restrictions on it. Any advice would be a great help. Trying to get a commercial policy for it. Looking at buying one and need to know what it is going to run me. Thanks Shotgun

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As usual insurance for an MV is dependent upon many factors like you, your record, type of policy, state, how it is registered and the insurance companies in your state.

Insurance threads almost (more like) always degenerate into owners from all over the country posting how they did it. All too frequently the information is wrong and some cases illegal.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks