• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101 generator trailer with belly tank

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What is the correct designation for the older m101 trailer with the regular tub/tailgate with the fuel tank under the belly and the fill tube on the passenger side? ( not the m116 generator flat bed)

What would be the correct tm for this trailer showing the fuel tank and parts?

pictures ripped off google

Thanks!

Attachments

Nick

My 1952 had a tank too, look at my M101 folder, its got pics of the tank I took out of it. My filler neck was on the drivers side in front of the wheel well. Al Ive seen on my trailer is M101, and the hand brakes and ™ I have for it all seem correct

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm away from my TMs but its a PU. There is a TM that covers about 15 PUs. Its in there. The trailer could have had 1 or 2 3KW sets or 1 5KW set.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, I would appreciate getting a copy of it. There is one close to me for sale and I want to do my homework first on it before I view it and make an offer. It has no generators on it, looks just like they used it for a farm trailer.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm away from my TMs but its a PU. There is a TM that covers about 15 PUs. Its in there. The trailer could have had 1 or 2 3KW sets or 1 5KW set.
Ah, that tid bit helped. I was looking singularly as I did not know there was a tm that covered several models.

The TM is 5-6115-365-15. Thanks to ss member Igor Chudov for posting on his site. I will also upload it for others in the tm forum.

It had the m101 style fuel tank and also covered many other models with the m103 & m116 platforms.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks