• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New LSSV owner from california.

Lb7Lssv

Hey guys Names tanner dont venture on the internet to much but herd about this site and thought id check it out

currently have an 03 chevy 2500hd lssv. Bought it with 52k and did a few performance mods would love to find a few of the missing parts to make it look as if it just rolled off the assembly line

Couldnt figure out how to attach an image normaly so here is a pic

wondering if there is anyone else with an lssv on here

LSSV3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome.

You are the third member that we know of with an LSSV. Finding spare parts is like pulling hens teeth.

Do you have the technical manuals for your truck?

Lb7Lssv

Welcome.

You are the third member that we know of with an LSSV. Finding spare parts is like pulling hens teeth.

Do you have the technical manuals for your truck?
So i have herd i only know of one other one my cousin had but he sold it have no idea where it is

The only part i am missing is the camper shell since i had the cargo verson but im sure i can just buy a similar one and paint it

I do have the tech manual for the truck

donalloy1

Hey guys Names tanner dont venture on the internet to much but herd about this site and thought id check it out

currently have an 03 chevy 2500hd lssv. Bought it with 52k and did a few performance mods would love to find a few of the missing parts to make it look as if it just rolled off the assembly line

Couldnt figure out how to attach an image normaly so here is a pic

wondering if there is anyone else with an lssv on here
Welcome from fellow Californian! Where about in Norco are you? I am in CoCoCounty. Maybe we could hook up. DMLII sends

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New guy from california

Welcome from a fellow Nor. Cal. member.

Last edited:

Lb7Lssv

That's a good-looking ride.

You do the window tint? Nice touch.
Yeah limo had it done local i hate people looking in and keeps it cool in the summer haha

Welcome from fellow Californian! Where about in Norco are you? I am in CoCoCounty. Maybe we could hook up. DMLII sends
About a mile south of the little navy base

Welcome for Norcal. Tanner, Warthog will want to see the tech manuals.
I have it still trying to figure out the pictures and what not on the site haha

And thanks for all the welcomes guys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks