• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A2 wheel spacers

Bloodmike

I've been having an issue with my driver side front tire rubbing my steering control arm. It's only a problem with right hand turns, but it seems to be chewing up my inner tread of the tire. I have done my fair share of digging tiring to to find a solution. Does anyone have this issue? And if so what have been the remedies, I am trying to track down some wheel spacers that will offset the wheel by 2 inches or so. Any help would be apprectiated.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Good luck. Most guys that use the 395 on stock rims have that issue. About the only thing you can do is cut the center out of a stock rim and use that disk as a spacer. It will bolt on like duals would. Spacer, thimbles, rim with tire, thimble nut. It is possible to weld 2 stock rims together to get the correct 10" wide rim, but It takes a lot of time to do it.

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Mike how about a thread on your truck, looked at your album and all i can say is WOW!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The problem he is having is the offset of the stock rims. As stated, the 135 rims would help with the rubbing issue, but not fix the fact that he is using rims too small for the tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks