• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SOCAL Rally for those who couldn't make the first one

Those Military Guys

Supporting Vendor
We will be traveling to the desert in barstow for a fun weekend, We will have day and night off roading runs,A large BBQ during the day for lunch and dinner and at night camp fire to kick back and get to talk with your fellow SS members and lots more!!! At this point from what I have counted from people saying they are in we have a pretty large group going but the larger the better, There will be lots of picture's taken so hopefully everyone can head out at the same time it would be awesome to have pictures of a mile long caravan of MV's going down the highway. The date for the rally is 25th-27th we would like to have a complete head count by the 23rd so we know how much food and drinks will be needed. bring lots of wood NO tire's for the fire please. there will be more info on the trip in the next couple of days.
so lets see a show of hands who will be join us.
hope to see you there :tank::tank::tank:

blisters13

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There will be a military truck club convoy from Devore, passing thru Barfstow (stop for lunch), and on to Newberry Springs on the 26th.

I will be missing THAT convoy and THIS event as well, as I will be spending time with my youngest instead (she deserves it).

Just a heads-up in case anyone is interested.

dochowz

I will be there for sure! Our group will be 5-6 people, three 5-tons, two rhinos, and a few other unmentionable toys! We will be leaving Wildomar around 1pm on Thursday so we can have camp set up before dark. Count on us for a bunch of firewood and no shortage of "adult beverages".

Prospector GM

OK I think Apocalypse Now, Hamburger Hill, Black Hawk Down, The Good The Bad The Ugly, Lord Of War, I Am Legend, Road Warrior, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome ,Pale Rider, True Grit, etc.:driver::driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks