• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lion Claws XIII - Desert Vigilance - May 23-25 2014

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Bad Karma team will be participating in Operation Lion Claws again this year and as always I will be driving Bad Karma's M35A2 for troop carrying.

The event is Memorial Weekend (Friday thru Sunday) May 23-25, so you can still do any parades on Monday.

Operation Lion Claws is a full weekend event which normally includes camping overnight Friday & Saturday. The registration fee for this event is $200 alone not including camping supplies, uniforms, bbs, etc. It is a full Milsim event requiring you to be on the field from Start to finish - Saturday & Sunday.

If anyone interested in participating with your MV there would be no registration fee due...you attend for free with your MV. You would be required to participate in the event by doing troop transports around the AO, get shot at with plastic bb's and take the occasional nerf rocket to your vehicle thus disabling it. This is a ton of fun as anyone who has attended can attest.

We are looking for Deuce's, 5 tons, HMMWV's, tracked vehicles or whatever military coolness you want to bring and play in!

It is alot of fun and not a simple airsoft game. It pits Alpha Co under the command of Col. Danny McKnight. XO. Sgt. Igor Dobroff vs. Bravo Co under the command of MSG "MAD MAX" Mullen.

The event is being held at George AFB in Victorville (same location is also used in pre-deployment training for our armed forces).

Please mail me if interested in attending and I'll tell you more.

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok that's 2 trucks from the site going...any more?

Doesn't have to be a truck either, we have APC's show up, a tank, who knows what will be there this year? What are you bringing?

ke5eua

If there is an event a little closer to home (southern-ish Louisiana) I'll go no problem. Could justify line hauling a MV there and back for a weekend of fun in the sun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks