• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PNW-6TH Annual Chehalis River Valley M/V Convoy and Campout

papacracker

Though not brand new to this group, I have been less than active and would like to get more involved as free time allows. I live within about 30 minutes to the east of you (west of Morton) and I think I'm going to bring a couple of my rigs to your show. I would like to get to know more of the group and see how you go about doing your meet. I have been thinking of offering something similar here at my place. I have 151 very private acres, a little campground, a big pond (complete with rope swing and zipline) and a big field that is mostly used as an LZ for hang gliders and paragliders. Oh, I forgot to mention that, we have a little footlaunch flight park, that I built back in 2009 when I learned to fly, with a 460' launch and LZ. We have hosted a lot of campouts and flying festivals for fun and for fundraisers for the local Morton Teen Center in the past and have quite a bit of the infrastructure to host something. I look forward to meeting you. Dave

REDROCKET

This is one of the only events my husband will attend w/me! *laugh* I HOPE it's a GO again this year ... this will get me out of having to attend a wedding! :naner:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks