• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marietta, GA 4th of July parade, Military Vehicles needed

beercanbil

Military vehicles of all kinds needed to transport World War 2 Veterans in the 4th of July parade in Marietta, GA. Parade takes about one hour on the mile & 1/2 parade route. Parade starts at 10 AM and has over 100 entries, 2,000 participants and an estimated 30,000 spectators. GAMVPA has registered for the parade and all vehicles will be in their group. Lunch at nearby American Legion after the parade. Contact Bill Beaudin 770-919-7109 for more info. Any World War 2 Veterans are welcome to ride.

Rmtaunton

Bump , and talked to Bill earlier today sounds like they really need more trucks/ vehicles for parade.

So it's a good excuse to drive olive drab beast in your driveway for a great cause,

Also if anyone knows of a ladder with rails I can borrow or buy, for the elder vets please let me know.

Thanks

Robert Taunton

beercanbil

Meet at Roswell Street Baptist Church, 774 Roswell st., Marietta, GA at 8AM. Parade line will be forming on the westside of the Church near Victory Dr. We are entry # 016 Name: GAMVPA. Free parking for non parade vehicles on eastside of church off Aviation Rd.

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW what a turnout we had. A dozen+ jeeps, 6 trucks, 40+ WWII vets in the vehicles, including a centenarian in the back of the M-37. and 1000's to celebrate. Sure hope someone got some pictures.

Crush36

It was nice to meet you at the parade rmtaunton.. Thanks for all of the info and knowledge on the deuce.

Glad to see some pictures of my deuce out there. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks