• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty lowboy trailer available from New Mexico to Pennsilvania 6/15 - 6/18.

M920

I have to make a run from New Mexico to Pennsilvania next week (6/15 - 6/18 ) and have an empty lowboy available between NM and PA.
Anybody that has any transportation needs in that direction, please PM me asap.

Thanks

Soni

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Soni,

You PM box is full. Just wondering what your route is and where in PA you are going. Not sure if it's going to be of benefit to me...kinda doubt it but figured I'd ask.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Darn, just 1...I got a few more than that that didn't get the money for.

And how about a duffle bag full of bandoleers...or a few seats.... or a CUCV or a M1101 trailer or a bunch of other 'stuff' that I haven't even gotten into yet.

M920

Thanks Guys....did not realized that my PM box was full. Got it emptied and ready now.....

Carnac, I'm coming in on I-70 and going to Mechanicsburg......

Soni

jw4x4

Will you be anywhere near Carnac's? I have a fiberglass headboard for a 5 ton that needs a ride to Ohio. I-70 & I-75

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks