• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SoCal 2014 Summer Rally Camping Southern California San Bernardino mountains Big Bear

bogshotrods

Wish I had known about this event as I live in Big Bear and know ALL the roads up here large enough for our trucks and also volunteer with the Forest Service as the coordinator for the Off Highway Vehicle Volunteer program and spend 3 to 5 days a week on the dirt roads up here, so if anybody ever wants to come up and play up here feel free to contact me at bogshotrods@charter.net or call me at 951-741-5024. I will post something on the SS forum when we look like we are going to get some real snow to play in :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks