• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Remote Brake Reservoir Location?

XchaosX

I know some mount them in the cab. I didn't to deal with filling it in my cab and making a mess. I mounted mine on the firewall to the right of the steering colum. Easy enough to flip down the engine side cover to check it. I'll get a pic tomorrow.

welldigger

Just be careful drilling the holes. It's kinda a guessing game but there are 2 holes in the bracket that holds the reservoir to the cab. I had to straddle a support gusset that divides the cab vent pocket from the interior of the truck.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the back wall of the cab, even with the gap between the driver and passenger seats. Easy to peek through the gap to check the level and easy to fill with the passenger seat folded.

DeucesWild11

Right next to the driver seat, in-between the seat back and the side that meets the door, the curved part. Just enough room there for it and I see the level every time I get in the truck, part of my SOP now.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
brake fluid reservoir

I wanted to watch it work, I want to put the .mov file on here
to watch but am unable, don't know how

sightglass 5.jpg

and be able to bleed the brakes

sightglass 3.jpg

Last edited:

dslucas

I have mine on the rear cab wall behind the driver's seat so that I can check it quickly every time I hop in the cab. I posted a picture in it's own thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks