• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alliance, Oh living history/MV show

gunboy1656

The show is the 19th and 20th of July.

This show is a pretty good show, get to see reenactments. living camps. Get a short ride in the back of a deuce.

Lots of things to see and a good way to spend a weekend.

Here are some pics from last year............

Attachments

Last edited:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was there Friday with one of my grandsons helping set up some of the camp displays. Bought a few parts from vendors that had arrived early.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like I am making a solo trip
Sorry you couldn't make it. Despite the "liquid sunshine", breaks in the weather contributed to a better than figured for attendance. Plenty of vendors from as far away as Bristol, TN.
It was a good day.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Going to try and make it out tomorrow morning

Have to talk to denny about having the museum come to the Moving Wall in Sept. for a week.
Denny passed along a "hello" to you Sunday!

Great weather and the place was packed all day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks