• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2014 SS Ga. Rally buy/sell/trade thread

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes, I would like to find a roof cap.

Edit, you don't need the roof to have the walls up. They can hang from the tent frame too.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No sure If I will make to the rally or not but looks like I will have some TH400 3L80 transmission torque converters for sale.

If enough people want them I will make sure they get to the rally.

GM 8656942
CUCV and HMMWV

$100

61446687.jpg61446738.jpg61446752.jpg

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

I've got some night vision ammo cans for sale. About twice as tall as 50cal can with foam lined. $20.00 and discounts for bulk purchase.
I will also have a couple of aluminum med cases with dividers. $45.00 each.
set of 9x16 ndt's on 8lug CUCV rims $200.00 obo
Vinny

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Now that Stonepicker1 has sold all of his, I will have 3 LMTV storage boxes for sale. $50.00 each Same box and condition. box1.jpg box.jpg SOLD
That was quick, thanks phil2968 and panzerwillie

I can also bring the new style NOS Deuce vinyl cargo covers in white $200 ea complete with super rope.

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
UPDATE!! I just left warehouse today! It looks like we are down to only 16 pallets of Ammo Cans left to sell at the moment! More should be in before the GA Rally but no guarantee! If you are wanting or thinking of ordering a pallet of 50cal cans to be picked up at the rally might not want to wait too long to make your deposit!

These are going for $960.00 a pallet of 120 cans that saves you just over $100.00 on my current pricing! As well as the $50.00 Packing fee for pallets shipped!

Check out my other items as well! on page 7 of this thread I believe. Or click this link http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?127438-Official-2014-SS-Ga-Rally-buy-sell-trade-thread/page7
I will be posting more items as well as some wholesale items soon! That will be available in lots of 10...... Like Sleeping Bag Systems, Wooden Boxes, Back Packs and more!

Cant wait to see everyone! This is my 5yr I believe

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m looking for a 6-8 person civilian camping tent, or an equivalent sized military tent. It can be new, or used in very good condition. I would like a tent that I can toss in my M1009 that has enough room for two adults, one child, and gear. Please PM me if you have one for sale.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks