• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to Warthog again!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Went down to OKC to fetch a couple of lots and to deliver some SS express items for Warthog that I had picked up at last falls GA Rally. He met me at GL for the hand off and if he hadn't I would still be there. Part of my load were MTV bows on 5 over sized pallets 97" x 60" x 80"(L x W x H) the wood was actually 61" and would not fit within the trailer rails. We tried to slide the 378lb boxes off the pallets but GMA had nailed them on, so ended up standing 3 of them on end and unloading the other 2 crates by hand.

guy protectors 001.jpg guy protectors 002.jpg

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
But Mules, where are the pictures?

Your poor old pickup. It was loaded to the gills.

Glad I could lend a hand. And thanks for bringing my stuff.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
[thumbzup]:warthog:

You should have seen his flight van when he left my place last year with almost 400 armored lights........

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Sorry Warthog I could not get pictures to load earlier today it seems like the normal auto resize function went south and just went back and cropped them down to get them to load. Don't know if admin's changes had anything to do with it, I kept getting the "failure to load" message. It was fun unloading them by myself today!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
When it comes to driving from KC to OKC and back in the same day left at 06 back by 20....... YES! Could have taken the former flight line van but would have spent a lot more on fuel vs the $83 I spent on gas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks