• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Comvec show and swap meet Chester Connecticut June 13

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there

I'll be there, surprised there are not more hits on this thread? Sorry can't bring the Deuce yet!

Looking for: MKT Canopy and a Deuce rim.

Last edited:

art

Had a great time at the show!
I saw and met a lot of good friends
Even the rain was good
Great job as always Comvec

jatonka

Comvec show was great as always. Impressed with the many different types of vehicles. The two halftracks giving rides was a high point!!
The Calendar is super, and the Calendar Girls were there to give them out. The older members really got moving around pretty fast, a lot of grass beat down around the girl's display area.
My hat is off to our announcer, Bill Reardon. And to the whole COMVEC club for the longest running show in the Northeast, maybe in the Country?. I will never miss one of these events, until I can't navigate anymore. JT

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Agreed, Great show, our second year and this was our first at bringing our MASSTERS Deuce and our M38 MC! Even the rain wouldn't chase us away!20160611_114646.jpg20160611_135711.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks