• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need members honest opinions of value for my m1009

math1960

Friends my sojourn into the world of military vehicles will have to wait. I'm headed back to grad school and will have no time for hobbies.
I just had my master gm mechanic (30+ years experience and worked on these things for the guard)
go over every inch of this truck, rebuilt the starter correctly and cleaned and replaced all electrical components. The truck is right. It's got 88,000 miles on her and was a HQ company vehicle in Montgomery, never been in the woods by the guard or me.
I've got $4,000 in it but I doubt I will get it back. I'd say $3,800 but I'm biased. What do ya'll think, I want to get it sold quickly.

Wally

Attachments

evldoer

Don't be a quiter.
Or is that truck really that bad that you want to get rid of it and blame it on going back to school? Seems like a lame excuse!

rsh4364

You forgot pictures of brake and fuel pedals,I would want compression test and oil pressure readings also.But your 1009 looks to be worth at least 4K.

m109a2

Who the **** do you think you are if this man wants to better himself and sell his 1009 to help his education why not .Evldoer you sound like a very stupid person.

tim292stro

Don't be a quiter. Or is that truck really that bad that you want to get rid of it and blame it on going back to school? Seems like a lame excuse!
Who the **** do you think you are if this man wants to better himself and sell his 1009 to help his education why not. Evldoer you sound like a very stupid person.
Either the sarcasm was missed or it wasn't - hard to tell here... :whistle:

Smokinyoda

Looks good, even has spin on fuel filter mod. From what I see, with no other serious rust or mechanical issues, I would hold out for $4000. It seems well worth it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks