• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty 24ft Goose EASTBOUND WY to NC NOV 2015

wcuhillbilly

Empty 24ft gooseneck headed east in mid to late Nov 2015. Picking up a sawmill in western NC to bring back to WYO,
So if anyone needs something towed east I will be headed I90 through SD, down through Iowa to Northwest MO, diagnal across MO to I70 in St Louis to Kentucky, then across TN to Western NC... Bostic/Forest City area zip is 28018, 1 hr west of Charolotte, 40min south of Asheville, 45 min to Greenville/Spartanburg SC.

Call or PM.
Joe S. (307)-282-0773...
cumminsforum, Steel Soldiers, and Pirate handle is wcuhillbilly

wcuhillbilly

Not planning on salina, but i will be coming into Kansas City from the north then due east. If a load could meet me in KC i could move it from there on in.

Andy i can bring the troopseats that oilfeildroughneck has that you expresses interest in

Last edited:

wcuhillbilly

Bump....... Still headed to Casper WY on Oct 31 st through Nov 4th, can pick up some stuff for transport back to the NC/SC area during the first two weeks of Dec.]
Joe
307-282-0773

Capehenery

Empty 24ft gooseneck headed east in mid to late Nov 2015. Picking up a sawmill in western NC to bring back to WYO,
So if anyone needs something towed east I will be headed I90 through SD, down through Iowa to Northwest MO, diagnal across MO to I70 in St Louis to Kentucky, then across TN to Western NC... Bostic/Forest City area zip is 28018, 1 hr west of Charolotte, 40min south of Asheville, 45 min to Greenville/Spartanburg SC.

Call or PM.
Joe S. (307)-282-0773...
cumminsforum, Steel Soldiers, and Pirate handle is wcuhillbilly
PM Sent on sideboards

wcuhillbilly

you wouldn't by any chance be going through or near Greenwood, IN on your way back to NC?
Responded to your PM, and no Im not planning on headed through IN on the way back,,, headed sound to Kansas City then east on I-70 to I-40 in Kentucky then over the lower appalachians to Asheville NC...

I would like to arrange it. Id pick up in NC. If the two of you can work out getting them there.
Ive PM'd Oilfeild a couple times and he had made a deal with Andy in SC for the bed sides, I was looking at hauling them in to SC. However Oilfeild had originally said that getting them to my yard in Casper Wy (4hrs away for me, 3.5hrs drive for him) wouldtn be a problem.... now it seems to be too much trouble for him..... I will be down there (casper Wy) elk hunting from the 31st to the 3rd or 4th, and can meet him there or somewhere up the road, but im not holding my breath...

Responded to your PM, and no Im not planning on headed through IN on the way back,,, headed sound to Kansas City then east on I-70 to I-40 in Kentucky then over the lower appalachians to Asheville NC...

Ive PM'd Oilfeild a couple times and he had made a deal with Andy in SC for the bed sides, I was looking at hauling them in to SC. However Oilfeild had originally said that getting them to my yard in Casper Wy (4hrs away for me, 3.5hrs drive for him) wouldtn be a problem.... now it seems to be too much trouble for him..... I will be down there (casper Wy) elk hunting from the 31st to the 3rd or 4th, and can meet him there or somewhere up the road, but im not holding my breath...
It sounds like I made a deal and backed out. Not the case. I have said from day one first come first serve. Yes Casper is far for me. I lost my job along with many others and fuel is not cheap.

Postman515

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm In Western Illinois and have some things in classifieds for sale that might be able to get on wcuhillbilly's trailer to head out East.

wcuhillbilly

Need 3 crates and a couple pallets of equipment from Ozark Mo to Greenville, SC About 8,000 lbs of engine parts.
not planning on running that far south, if some of it can meet me on I-70 I can see what I can do,,, Will PM you and try to work something out... As my plans kind changed alittle yesterday, Looks Like I will be bobtail to NC and picking up a 20ft enclosed to haul my circle sawmill back with instead of hauling that 7k lbs goose down there.

wcuhillbilly

Pulling out a week from tomarrow,,, Nov 30....... Plans changed and I am running bobtail to MO then to NC, Just the 1 ton dually Cuccv clone, Picked up a trailer down south and will be dragging it back around the 13th of Dec.
Thanks for some of the interest in loads eastbound.
Moderator,,, Please delete this thread as it will likely serve no purpose but clogging up the archives, past Nov 30th 2015.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks