• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RG 33 MRAP bumper

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Please change your profile to include the State you reside in. With that being said don't know if it is a direct bolt on but with fab work it will. This is an earlier style Mrap bumper that is mounted to my M35.000_0061.jpg

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can make anything fit with a little cutting and welding. A lot of welding in this case. How much it weighs will play into how much fab work will be needed. This one weighs around 450 lbs. without the mounts. This is the other version of the RG33 bumper. I've still got to make the side and bottom mounts. This was test fitting the top mounts.

20150922_161603.jpg

20150922_161549.jpg

mustang1928

MRAP Bumbers

IMG_1847.jpgIMG_1840.jpg
Curious as to where I could find one of these and how much? The radiator protection also.

I have the main center piece and the center upper grill sections. I do not have the end pieces pictured in the photo of the complete unit laying on the ground. I do have bumper wings that are similar to the one in the picture but they are round and not slotted. They probably will need some fabrication to attach to the center section(welding). I'm new to the site so I don't know if I can sell them in this section of the Blog? Not sure how the rules apply here. All of my sections are new in crates by the way.

mustang1928

This MRAP style bumper is not the RG33. I don't know the exact model number MRAP it goes on but these are awesome. You will loose some off road capability do to reduced ground clearance, but I'm installing mine for urban barricade ramming application(FYI). These will protect the vital undercarriage components of your 5 ton currently exposed in stock form.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This MRAP style bumper is not the RG33.
Your bumper and my bumper in the pictures I posted are both from BAE Systems RG33 MRAPs. They are just different versions. Search "MRAP RG33" in Google Images and you'll see what I'm talking about.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks