• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Attention Deuce Owners

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If any of you own an M45A2 or an M46A2 and have those unsightly front drive flanges with the eye in them, I have good news. I'm willing to swap my streamline, original drive flanges for a set. DOn't worry, you won't be needing that lug unless you have a really big crane and a ship or railcar to load your truck onto. My research this far has shown these hubs to be unique to the water purification applications. I know of 2 folks on the list with the purification trucks and member "Guido" has a set of these hubs on his Rockwell axled 4x4 (thanks for the other set). Opportunities abound with this generous offer!

brgmchevy

Hey, If you want the set from my 91GMC let me know? I don't really need this style hub. I just need hubs to put back on it when I pull these off. Its mudbog time here and I need this toy together to beat on it. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks