• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for dual-output alternator?

Flea

I've been searching for the alternator in the CUCV, and I can't seem to find it...

I've looked through saturn, memphis, and just about every other surplus site I could think of.

Can you get them in the civvie market?

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I don't believe that they were ever used in the CUCV. They were used in some of the humvees though.

Flea

I apologize... I don't know what made me think they were in the CUCV?

Perhaps just blatant ignorance. :lol:

Thanks guys! I will keep an eye out on Ebay for one soon.

Flea

Looking for dual-voltage for a Deuce. Just an idea as an opportunity close to home has popped up following me not getting anything at Smyrna. I definitely want to go with a dual system eventually, but weighing options vs. dual alternators and fabbing mounts. Mainly wanting 12 & 24 for trailer lights & various 12V accessories.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks