• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some A2 Deuce part to sell... Added more stuff & pics

Send PM - Make some offers……

Injection pump/HH (pulled from rebuild create engine) - $650
Single piston compressor (pulled from rebuild create engine) - sold
HH to Injector fuel line set - sold
2 new windshield panels - sold
NOS fuel cap - $10
NOS winter grill cover - $40
Soft top frame good condition - $75
Trans PTO + Linkage - $450
PTO rebuild Kit - $50
Winch seal + gasket kit - $85
Winch gasket kit - $15
Winch mounts - sold
Frame extenders - sold
Winch worm gear - $75
Oil filter cans + centers - $20

Misc winch parts - make a offer…

frameext.jpgwinchmount.jpgpto1.jpgwinchparts1.jpgwinchparts3.jpgwinchparts2.jpgwinchgaskets.jpgwinchgasketseals.jpgoilcans.jpgwinchparts4.jpgcompressor.jpgwintercover.jpgip.jpgfuelpumpgasket.jpgpto2.jpgptorebuild.jpgtopframe.jpgcap.jpg

Last edited:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need the following parts and I will be at the rally.
1. Wiper motor (air) for M35A2
2. Wheel valve stems for M35A3
3. Heater control cable for M35A3
4. Rust free drivers side fender for M35A3 or A2
5. Passenger side mirror rack for M35A3 (Different from A2)
6. Rear steel mud guards for M35A3 or A2
7. Dash light bulbs
8. Marker light bulbs for M35A3

Also, Jimma’s Dad needs a good steering gear box and shaft for M35A2.

88sport

Hey guys, I'm coming to a rally for the first time and I'm going to be bringing a partial pallet of 62 .50 Caliber ammo cans with lids and good seals along with my 925A0 (hopefully). I'm wanting $10 a can unless you want to buy the whole lot of 62 where I could negotiate slightly.

I've got pics of my cans, and will get back with some hot shots of the big girl tomorrow. IMG_20161015_200151915.jpgIMG_20161015_200235862.jpgIMG_20161015_200415711.jpgIMG_20161015_200500117.jpgIMG_20161015_200638601.jpgIMG_20161015_200650430-2.jpg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK gang, I've been up all.night waiting to pounce on any deals before Swiss sees them. Nothing happened.

Seriously though, this is another friendly reminder to all those folks who have deal pending. Follow through. If you made a commitment, see it through if possible. If you can't or aren't going to make it, have the common courtesy to notify the seller. Same for sellers, if you can't follow through, at least let the guy waiting with a fist full of dollars know so he can spend his money at my tent. (humor) Make yourself known. Name tags are not enough. Mark your area of operation and use the dry erase board at the RT to complete deal.The registration staff knows where lots of folks are operating but by no means knows where everyone is. We will do our best to help though.

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK gang, I've been up all.night waiting to pounce on any deals before Swiss sees them. Nothing happened.

Seriously though, this is another friendly reminder to all those folks who have deal pe ding. Follow through. If you made a commitment, see it through if possible. If you can't or aren't going to make it, have the common courtesy to notify the seller. Same for sellers, if you can't follow through, at least let the guy waiting with a fist full of dollars know so he can spend his money at my tent. (humor) Make yourself known. Name tags are not enough. Mark your area of operation and use the dry erase board at the RT to complete deala.The registration staff knows where lots of folks are operating but by no means knows where everyone is. We will do our best to help though.
Also, for those who have a fist full of dollars and can't find anything you want to buy...swing by the Georgia Mafia Headquarters...it's clearly marked, and we will be glad to relieve you of said cash!:naner:

goldneagle

Also, for those who have a fist full of dollars and can't find anything you want to buy...swing by the Georgia Mafia Headquarters...it's clearly marked, and we will be glad to relieve you of said cash!:naner:
Don't forget that the "don" gets a cut of all transactions.... :papabear:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A little humor Always gets the blood flowing. Swiss, I'll be watching you.
Zev aka "Don", how many poles do you need. I can spare 4 easily.

goldneagle

A little humor Always gets the blood flowing. Swiss, I'll be watching you.
Zev aka "Don", how many poles do you need. I can spare 4 easily.
That would be cool... 4 Juan is picking up your tool box today (if he shows up on time) LOL

I am also sending some misc. Deuce parts for sale...No reasonable offer refused... example, exhaust stack pipes, air filter housing, manifolds, injector lines, brake parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks