• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M37 wiring diagram

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Guys I am in the process of starting to add signal/brake lights to my 52 M37 and have decided that a wiring diagram would be infinitely more valuable in this endeavor than testing out every circuit to see where it goes and what it does. None of my TMs have this information concerning a wiring diagram in them, does anybody have one they may be willing to share or could somebody tell me where to find the diagram for this truck?
Another question I have, is I replaced the light switch last week in this truck and was under the dash looking things over and there is another connector (female) under the dash the same size and shape as the one that plugs into the back of the light switch, it has 5 wires going into the back of it, the wires all look pretty darned new but it appears it was added by the military because all the wires are black but they are all tagged in military style, anybody got any ideas what this is possibly for?

Thanks much folks and if somebody does have a wiring diagram it should answer all my questions!
Thanks for your assistance

Karl

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks much for the assist on this one Tinwoodsman I believe this will help alot with this project!
Much appreciated
karl

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Karl,

You can also "Google" M37 Wiring Diagrams and you will get an assortment of diagrams that cover the whole vehicle. Good luck and post plenty of pictures.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks