• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New gauge pack.

snowtrac nome

that's an uparmored set should work but the temp gauge will require the right sender when we retrofitted those in Iraq we got the gauge and sender as a set

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Needs a harness and a sending unit for that speedometer.
I have sending units available.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How fast will a humvee go off road?

snowtrac nome

pm me and I will dig up photos I grabbed while deployed off new rigs showing how things were supposed to be done the big problem is gi's and contractors run the cable the easy way down to the trans and it gets melted by the exhaust.

Stevepsc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was able to convert my off-road sf-97 to on road title and tag in SC. So mine will currently run 66. I am swapping my 6.5na and 3 speed to 6.5 turbo and 4 speed tranny so I hope to make 75. I have also scored a set of the newer goodyear Kevlar walled radials with the newer run-flats. Had them balanced so maybe I won't shake the rig apart on the interstate!!

JetbikeAnt

Hello Gents. Anyone have the part number for the needed electrical harness and drive? I think I'm gonna do this, but can't find it in the TM's. Only the cable drive is listed from what I saw. Thanks!

Action

Hello Action. As always, thank you for the assistance. I downloaded the suggested manual and I still can't find it. Only the cable drive version. If you have time can you show me where I'm screwing up? Thanks!
The cable is figure 267. The electric speedo harness is the next image, figure 267A.