• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Southern Outpost Winter Rally FEB23-26 2017-MT DORA FL

Lindsaym151

Hey every one!
I waited this year to start broadcasting our event.
We have some really cool changes this year to the Rally.
We will have in attendance World War II armor.com on site!!
They will be attending with 6 tanks!:tank::tank::tank::tank::tank::tank: and a full acompenyment of support vehicles:drool::drool::drool:
Their will be a MUCH larger reenactment utilizing HEAVY armor , Howitzers, Halftracks and much more.
Over 100 reinactors will participate.
Their will be a dusk weapons shoot (full auto) for photos on sat night around six pm.
Tanks,50 cal,30 cal and small arms.
All venders will be in one location this year, At the pavilion!!!
Trucks will surround the pond to the south side .
Limited power hook ups!(1st come first served)Fee will apply.
Camping on site permitted.(FEE WILL APPLY)
Dogs on site ,permitted!(Must be on leash) MEAN DOGS NOT ACCEPTED!!!!

Show date and more info can be obtained thru web site at ffcmvpa.com, click on 2017 rally
Please go there before contacting me ! I get inundated withcalls and texts this time of year!
I am extremlly busy putting everything together so you can have a great experience!

Thank you
Lindsay Orr
Rally coordinator

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindsaym151

Defenitly bring warm clothes !
Going to be a ton of stuff to do after hours this year!We have affordable dinners set up every night for those that want to partake!
Convoys to and through town !
We are growing bigger every year! all for the better!

Lindsaym151

Ok , As per quite at night!!!
We will be hosting a company that supplys tanks!!!!
Their will be a armed security force in place that you personaly will never see!
Quiet at night 100%
No Worries!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks