• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any other anti-theft ideas Guys?

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here is my current door lock. Kind of a PITA to put on and off, but it works. I think it is a standard 6' length of cable lock from Lowes or Home Depot.

Attachments

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Antelope Valley truck and equipment sells a keyed locking door handle that is a direct replacement for the duece door handle. I had one on my last truck, only problem is its chrome. My currecnt truck I just use a chain on the steering wheel and chain the drivers side door shut from the door handle to the grab handle on the cab. I also made a fuel tank lock out of some angle iron, works great.

Attachments

jim-m35a2

Saw a picture of a 5 ton with the E-brake chained in the upright position. It would not be something you would want to do if you did not drive it much.

Jim
________
milf Webcams

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks