• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A3 Rims finally mounted!!!!!

Dirt71

Thank you very much Mike, over at O.D. IRON, for hooking me up with the rims. Tires came from GOV. Liquidation

Attachments

M1075

Looking good! I don't think I have ever seen that wheel/tire combo, but have been wanting to try it. How well does the bead seat on the 15.5s with the MPT wheels?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Goodness that looks good!

Is that Deuce a Cape Canaveral unit?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neat setup David, I like it. I don't much care for flipped hubs. Why did I only buy 6 of these rims?

kaiser m35

man thats looks wicked:-D. two tumbs up. so the only thing you have done to this truck are rims and weels. no lift or cutting to make room four the weels?!?
do they make any contakt whit the bed,chassi,front fenders when it flexes when going offroad?

great truck you have there:!:

cheers from norway...

Ronbo

Please lots more info, clearance, cost, parts, mounting etc etc Looks GREAT!!!!!!!! I seriously like it... I'd really like to put the Wide tire on the front, if I can get them the sime heigth as the rear of course, and kep my duals on the rear

M1075

Please lots more info, clearance, cost, parts, mounting etc etc Looks GREAT!!!!!!!! I seriously like it... I'd really like to put the Wide tire on the front, if I can get them the sime heigth as the rear of course, and kep my duals on the rear
1. Under extreme circumstances with weight and terrain, 15.5s will rub the underside of the bed. I have done it.

2. Buy surplus M35A3 rims or custom rims from OD Iron for $250-$300 each. Buy 15.5/80R20 or 395/85R20 tires for $50-$200 each. Mount up, bolt on and ride!

3. If you want a wide tire in the front and duals in the rear, then try 12.50R20 in the front and 9.00x20 in the rear or try 14.50R20 in the front and 11.00x20. I have seen/done both and it looks good. Pics are here in the forums.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks