• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hercules vs. Continental engine

fulleraviation

Possible Hi-Jack! Sorry! Went to check if I had the TD block and I do. Just had my truck 2 weeks now and notice what looks like coolant streaks comming from the head gasket. By streaks I mean rusty looking residue, obviously the coolant has evaporated with engine heat. Also have minor oil seepage with no drips coming from the head area.

Question.. Should I run it and watch it or pull the head and replace gasket? Coolant level stays steady and she runs under 190 degrees and oil not contaminated with coolant.

Thanks,
Rutledge

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks