• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A RED Engine for a TAN Truck....hmmm?

M920

Ok...as requested....here are some ISX 600 installation pics. This turned out to be quite "interesting" since this is a electronic engine. The overall result made it well worth all the effort thought!

Oh....and it gets better fuel milage than the original NTC400!

Attachments

bobbed818

That is one bad machine! Christmas is right around the corner. Would you mind letting Santa know where he can pick mine up. (don't really need a train but it's a nice touch.)

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a video on Youtube - [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzWRxswvqrM[/media]

M920

Thanks for the cool video! I have not seen that......it's funny what you can find on YouTube these days.... lol

fasttruck

Moved a 44ton diesel locomotive with a m1000 trailer when in service; loading and unloading was accomplished by digging a sloped hole at the end of the rail and winching the load on and off with one of the winches on the tractor. Had two lengths of rail with spacer rods on floor of trailer. Had to back into "ramp" squared up and centered to align the track on the trailer & ground.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DAAAAAMMMMMM! That is a cool repower! It is 600HP? Didn't think there was a 600 for EGR engines! If you ever need parts, I can get them at cost for you.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW! as a diesel mechanic and a railroader, I loved the pics! You've got me thinking about finding a m813 frame and building a m818 with a shelter on it too!

Very well done sir! I would love to see your rig in person one day.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is just all around cool. Very nice looking truck and repower. Is the locomotive a runner? How much does it weigh?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks