• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC items from GL auctions and reselling

jas67

Has anyone here sold an item you needed to file an EUC for when you purchased it?
Does any paperwork need to be filed with the gov't?

Also, when you all file your EUC, what do you put down for use? Personal? Resale? Etc?

Do I need to put down resale if I think I might sell?

I purchased a few of 28V APUs, and will event, and will ultimately sell two, or all three, as I might just build my own with a Yanmar diesel engine, and a 200A 28V bus alternator. I'd like to add custom controls the slow the engine for lighter loads to improve fuel economy and reduce noise.

Thanks all,
Jay

greenjeepster

No you can't resell it...once you buy it it is yours forever... That is why you never see deuces for sale on ebay ;)

Yes you need to be honest on the EUC. If you are unsure if you are going to keep it or sell it, state that in the comments section.

No paperwork has to be filed if you sell. You just have to sell to a legal buyer and keep their name, address, phone and a copy of drivers license in a file for several years just in case you ever get asked about the items.

Last edited:

ARYankee

I sold a deuce that I bought a couple months after I bought it. All I did was put on the bill of sale that the buyer knows about the conditions of the the sale; ie not sold to any one outside of US and whatnot. I can;t remember the exact wording. I didn't file any paperwork with the govt. I just have the buyer's info on file.

When I file my EUC I put down "Personal"

If you know for sure you are reselling I would put down resale. I think that is intended for those that do it as a business.

jas67

The reason for possible resale is my inability to be happy with what I have when I see a nicer/bigger/better/low hours/etc one available. I can't keep them all, as I'll run out of room.

J.

deucebigalo

I sold a deuce that I bought a couple months after I bought it. All I did was put on the bill of sale that the buyer knows about the conditions of the the sale; ie not sold to any one outside of US and whatnot. I can;t remember the exact wording. I didn't file any paperwork with the govt. I just have the buyer's info on file.

When I file my EUC I put down "Personal"

If you know for sure you are reselling I would put down resale. I think that is intended for those that do it as a business.

:ditto:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks