• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MICLIC project slowly coming along....

Chief_919

I finally got the ball rolling on the first of my 2 MICLIC's. I got it on the M200 trailer, got the inert rocket mounted, and have pretty much all the small incidental stuff located and with it. All I lack at this point is the box that held the line charge, and those have shown to be very difficult to locate so i may end up fabricating one (a M101 trailer bed is close, and I may cut and modify one to do the job.)

I need to order the proper U-bolts to mount it to the trailer as well.

I will probably sell or trade this one, and keep the next one once it is done, as I am putting it on an M-353 and I like those trailers more.

It should make a nice display behind a duece or, properly, behind a 5 ton dump or M-113 at shows.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks