• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 camo pattern

ryan77

I know this has been gone over a million times but i need the manual foe the nato pattern? i cant find it on here.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As Gunboy said, it is in TB 43-0209, which covers the 383 3-colour camo patterns and painting. There are two patterns for the 1009, the early, and the complete repaint (better "more scientific" camo pattern).

Manuals are under Resources on the old SS site, which can be reached through the link under notices above. Here is a link to the page with the TB on it (page 3 if I get this link wrong)-
Steel Soldiers :: Military Vehicles Supersite

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks