• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Alliance, Ohio MV Show June 18,19,20

Garandfan

One of my friends put a flier on my windshield advertising a MV show in Alliance, Ohio on the weekend of June 18, 19, 20. Held by the Marlboro MV Club. It's located at the old Taylorcraft aircraft plant from WWII. Has any Ohio Steel Soldiers heard about it? If so, anyone going? I would sure like to meet more O.D. Addicts! It also says if you pay 10 bucks, they will go go over your truck like they did in the motor pool.

Garandfan

Marlboro Volunteers Inc. Military History Group

Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet
Sancap Factory, 16125 Armour St. NE half mile north of Alliance-former site for WWII Taylorcraft
airfield and factory

All military vehicles and one guest=free and free onsite primitive camping
Adults-3.00/day, 5.00/weekend
Children 12 and under=free with paying adult

20.00 for vending areas

Contacts: Denny Davis-330 645 1994 Don Shaffer- 330 935 0200

No pets, live ammo, firearms, or fireworks. :roll:

Aurora

i will be going, probably saturday. i think this is their first june show. i've been to their ride through history show in september before. it has mostly displays with a few vendors. i'm hope this june show has more vendors as i would like to find some items.

Garandfan

Where does everyone want to meet? We can plan a common meeting place (at least for us who are more northern). Would like to make a nice entrance with a convoy of trucks!

Aurora

Garandfan, i assume you will be taking 480/14 through streetsboro then to ravenna. i think the closest place for us to meet would be ravenna. the show is about 15 minutes from there. i'll be coming from mantua.

gunboy1656

Well as much as I am going to hate to do it, I will be bringing my gun ring cab plate to sell or trade.

I found out tonight that I am going to be hauling a group of Vietnam Veterans in a 4th of July parade, and I am going to need a ladder to get them into the truck.

The head of the local chapter saw me in another parade and said he wanted his guys to ride in style. Now I got told the ride they normally use (pickup truck with trailer) will not be available.

As far as a trade I need a boarding ladder with hand rail.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks