• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bjorn's Low air, signal buzzer

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got this really cool device (yet to install) for my truck, It somehow hooks up to the low air buzzer and utilizes the buzzer for multiple items. For example, when hooked up to the low air warning switch it pulses the buzzer rather than the constant blare. It also has 2 other inputs which enables it to be used as a turn signal buzzer and either a parking brake buzzer or with some relays added, a headlight buzzer warning if you shut the truck down without turning off the headlights. I believe it has different length pulses so that you know what device you're triggering. I lost the dang wiring diagram and forget what wires go where. Poop!

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a spare fan that i was thinking of taking to work and cutting half of the blades off. Then rebalenceing it in the balence machine. I don't think it would work too well here in the summer when hauling loads. But for winter time hwy travel it might save a little on fuel.
Has anyone up north ever removed the fan in the winter? Any difference in power/milage?

Loose Deuce

Mr. Kenny or anyone else that knows, Where can a person purchase one of those cool electrical decice's you posted about that controlls the buzzer? sorry for changing the subject but that sounds intresting especially for my e-brakes :D

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm responsible for the existence of that gizmo. I'll be on the road for a few days, but if you are interested, I can build one up for $45 plus shipping.

houdel

Bjorn - I've just got to have one of those boxes, want to monitor low air pressure, turn signal and E-brake engagement, looks exactly like what I've been looking for, along with a dash light to parallel the buzzer!

jwaller

could somebody take a pic of their ebrake switch that actuacts the dash light? I seem to always forget mine is one and I drive about 1/2 miles with it on till I finally wake up and remember to take it off. I'd like to do this to mine and get one of your boxes to tie it in with my low air light.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks