• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC- End Use Certificate

Lax

Can anyone share with me some feedback on their EUC turnaround time? I submited the paperwork three weeks ago and I checked with GL late last week and she confirmed that she had sent my paperwork to the government and the government confirmed they had the paperwork and are "working on it".

I keep getting told that it MAY take 45 days or more for me because I'm a first timer. Is that code for it WILL take 45 days or more or has anyone had theirs done in less then 45 days? Sitting on pins and needles here! :lol: Thanks for your help.

jwaller

Yup. I won a lot on an engine and it just got approved. ~4 weeks. now another 45days till the DRMS approves it. drms is 45 days your EUC is with GL. what does it say on GL when you check your status?

Lax

Jwaller,
I checked with GL and she told me she was done with it and had sent it on to "the government" last week and "the government" had confirmed they got it and were "working on it". Is the DRMS "the government" she is talking about? I hope so since that would mean that I am on my way. :? So I guess the question now is when does or did the 45 day clock start ticking and how close to the 45 day time line have other guys been cleared for the EUC?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
52 days total for my euc (first time). I just sat back and counted the days! (Also, it seemed like there was a lot of guys posting pics of their "new trucks :drool: " as I waited. That drove me nuts!) aua

jasonjc

Yes it take a long time the frist time but it gets faster.I belive that it goes onto state (the state department) for back ground checks and all that is going alot slower after 9/11.
my last EUC was 2 weeks maybe it whent faster then I whanted it to at the time just hang in there and remeber a wacthed pot never boils

gasser

Hopefully that Georgia 'luck' will happen with me; I am in the same boat with LAX and waiting for my EUC to clear. Cant wait to get my new Deuce!

-graham

jwaller

Lax said:
Jwaller,
I checked with GL and she told me she was done with it and had sent it on to "the government" last week and "the government" had confirmed they got it and were "working on it". Is the DRMS "the government" she is talking about? I hope so since that would mean that I am on my way. :? So I guess the question now is when does or did the 45 day clock start ticking and how close to the 45 day time line have other guys been cleared for the EUC?

Log onto GL and click the Check your EUC status button. it will tell you what the status is and what waiting que your in. It will say "EUC Sent to DRMS" if that is where your at and that is the 45 day one that I too was told would take 45 days or more if its your first time with them.

ah1955

my first EUC only took 2 weeks, read when I won my Deuce that it could take up to 45 days so I tried not to count the days then there it was in the mail and on GL's web sight

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks