• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to Multifuel your CUCV

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd be more interested in the item just over the brush gaurd in picture #1.
Looks like a hood ornament for the Cheuce. Or the Devy.

Anyway, I like it. Do you guys think it's shortened? It looks like a crewcab would go all the way to the leading rear axle!

And what is that external gear on the steering shaft for?

Rick

Barrman

The external gear seems to be the way the steering wheel is connected to the steering box. Notice the shaft is offset from the box.

jimmy-90

I like the front bumper on that chevy deuce. Looks like metal floor grating complete with hand rails. If I ran across that thing out here I'd probly make him an offer. If it had 6 giant tires instead of dual rears I'd probly make him an offer and wind up trading at least half my worldly possessions for it as well. That thing would make an awesome daily driver lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks