• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kaysville (Northern UT) Independence Day Parade

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey there Steel Soldiers!

I know there's lots of Northern Utah towns with their own parade sometime during the Independence Day weekend, but if you happen to be anywhere near Kaysville, I'll be having my truck in the parade on the 4th.

Info about Kaysville City's Independence Day celebration:
Independence Day Celebration :: Kaysville City :: Welcome To Kaysville

I've been told I'll be near the front (I honestly hope I'm not in the very front of all the vehicles...) honoring a group of veterans who'll be riding in the back! I plan on putting a cooler in the back for them and fill it with ice (obviously), soda and water since if it were me, I'd be hot back there!

I also just barely got done installing a pair of 24v fans in the cab from Andy1234 ( 24V Dash Fans - Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite ) so I don't cook either! (pics to come tomorrow, probably will create a different thread on it since it was a lot of work for me to get them "just right".)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks