• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show Me Your Campers!

Nico

Great job Nico. Simple, lots of storage and I like the canopy off the side.

So after your first trip, is there anything you would like to improve?

Also, I have been looking for a German beer called Kostritzer. Are they still brewing schwartzbier?
hi koolex,
hmm, hard to say what i would improve, i was very happy with it.
a good step is needed, so i just ordered some ammo boxes.
that should help to get save into the trailer after a couple off beers ;-)
köstritzer blackbeer is still available, may i help you?
greetings
nico

koolex11

I can't imagine what that would cost to ship! Thanks for the offer. I just need to find a company that is importing to Philadelphia. Good to know they are still in business. It would be a great shame if a brewery as old as them were to close up. I am a beer enthusiast, and they are my favorite. The black beer with the blonde soul!

caliber1

Have some ideas to post up, see if you all are interested. M105 with a front slide out. Hard sided and insulated. All under the original cover. Hmmm, wheels are turnin....

caliber1

In the prelim stages right now. Just thought about the slider last night, while at happy hour. :beer: Gonna start skinning it next week, then do a rough layout. Figured if I could build rock and roll busses, mobile command centers, and mobile recording studios, I oughta be able to build a lil ole MVRV trailer. :p

caliber1

I have been thinking about sliders for an M109. Also a cab over like the 5 tons for a sleeping area.
I think to much sometimes!
Was thinking about a slideout like on a pop up camper in the front. Roll the front of the cover and strap, slide bedroom out and support. Woke up at 4 this Am thinking about the darn thing.

Sierra117, nice looking rig.

2INSANE

Same to you 2insane. That is awesome. Perfect use for a military trailer. Where have you taken it?
Taken it to Moab, Willard Basin, Left Hand Fork, Avon, Ogden Canyon and Porcupine Reservoir.

I love it! It does very well on and off-road. Could use an anti sway bar though...

sierra117

That was before. And for the record I am a guy don't know any women that would live in a camper for as long as I have. And the camper now isn't messy just ocassionally disorganized from time to time.